Wednesday, November 30, 2011

What If?

My friend, Maegan, sent me a list of a few famous What If's. I thought they'd be fun to share:
What if... ?

"The universe is full of magical things patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper."                   -- Eden Phillpotts 


"What if you were to pretend that you were healthy, wealthy and wise? What if you were to decide to be happy, no matter what else was happening?

Take the power of ‘what if...’ seriously, and you will grasp the power to create a world of your own design. Everything, EVERYTHING begins in the imagination. Put it to work constructively for you."   Unknown


"The greatest discovery of my generation is that a human being can alter his life by altering his attitudes."                   -- William James 


"Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."                   -- Lewis Carroll

2 comments:

Walker said...

What if we lived in a world free of criticism, fear, resentment and guilt.
Louise Hay

river rider said...

In order to live in that world, I'd have to chop off my own head.

Ok, that's extreme, but it's how I feel today.